Illiana Antique Automobile Club
Welcome to the home page of the IAAC.
Thank you for visiting the IAAC web-site. The Illiana Antique Automobile Club is a multi-marque car club established in 1962 and headquartered in Danville, IL. The club currently has 100 member families from the central Illinois and Indiana area. As the name implies, the emphsis of the club is is on stock, antique, and special interest automobiles.
This site consists of several pages that can be accessed by clicking on the underlined link at the bottom of this page. Enjoy the ride........
Officers for 2016
- President - Cyril Ostiguy
- First Vice President - Gary James
- Second Vice President - Jim Reuther
- Recording Secretary - Jan Ostiguy
- Cooresponding Secretary - Phyllis Thomas
- Treasurer - Ernie Jorgenson
- Shows - Jim Reuther, Rodney Suttle
- Events - Harrold Britt
- Membership - Rodney Suttle
- Publicity -
- Historian - Norma Andrews
- Publications - Joshua DeVours
- Club Advisor - Mike Klepp
- Web Master - Mike Klepp
IAAC sponsored Show Schedule for 2016
* Art on Wheels - In conjuction with Danville's "Art in the Park" festivities, the IAAC will sponsor an open car show on June 25th, 2016 in Lincoln Park. There will be door prizes, 50/50 drawing, awards for the 50 top vehicles, music, food, and some of the nicest cars, trucks, and maybe motorcycles in the area. Registration is 9-11 AM with awards at 3 PM. Shine your ride and bring out to a very shadey Lincoln Park.
* 54th Annual Vermilion River Car Show and Swap Meet - Held in conjuction with Danville's Vermilion River Festival, the IAAC is holding its 54th Annual Car Show on September 17th, 2016 show at Ellsworth Park. The show now is really TWO shows that includes rods, customs, as well as stock or restored to stock cars, and trucks. Open show plus 11 stock classes, one for everyone. Registration is 9-11 AM with awards at 3 PM. 50/50, door prizes, music and food available. See flyer at top of page....
Club Meeting Schedule
The IAAC meets the second Thursday of every month (except December) at the Catlin Community Center at 6PM. Meetings last an hour or so and include regular business items as well as reports on recent and upcoming shows, events, tours, and sometimes a show-and-tell or hard luck story. Refreshments are served after the meeting is adjourned. If your are interested in attending a meeting as a guest or joining our club, contact us by clicking on the e-mail link below. We would be happy to have you.
Car of the Month
This month's featured vehicle is a 1932 Ford Tudor Sedan. It belongs to Art Fletcher and it hangs out in Indiana. Even though this '32 is not stock (modern drive train) it retains the stock appearance on the outside. Plus, it makes it a lot more fun to drive. Look for this one on the road and at select shows.